Disneyland
04th October, 2019
Shanghai Disneyland Opens Soon
Today I am Sharing a lesson that really works with my students !!!!!!!!
Main Aim : Extracts necessary information from various types of texts.
Time : 45 min
Class : Grade 8
Age : 12y
Warm up
To get the attention and make an energetic classroom environment I did a warm up activity.
This is what did. first I hid something in my purse and and asked students to guess what was it. Remind them that they can ask questions to find the thing in the purse.
questions like ; what is the colour?
what is the shape?
First Step
Show a video clip of a Disneyland..
Then I asked questions regarding the video. such as...
Then I showed them some pictures
I explained the pictures one by one while reading the lesson by students with the the help of mine.
Then I Divided them as groups.Gave some questions to answer..
Shanghai Disneyland Opens Soon
Today I am Sharing a lesson that really works with my students !!!!!!!!
Main Aim : Extracts necessary information from various types of texts.
Time : 45 min
Class : Grade 8
Age : 12y
Warm up
To get the attention and make an energetic classroom environment I did a warm up activity.
This is what did. first I hid something in my purse and and asked students to guess what was it. Remind them that they can ask questions to find the thing in the purse.
questions like ; what is the colour?
what is the shape?
First Step
Show a video clip of a Disneyland..
- What was the video about?
- Do you like to visit such place?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
Second Step
Then I showed them some pictures
![]() |
| Shaghai, Chaina Disneyland |
![]() |
| First Disneyland |
![]() |
| Walt Disney |
![]() |
| France Disneyland |
![]() |
| Japan Disneyland |
![]() |
| Mickey Mouse |
![]() |
| Donald duck |
![]() |
| Goofy |
![]() |
| Roger Rabbit |
I explained the pictures one by one while reading the lesson by students with the the help of mine.
Shanghai Disneyland Opens Soon
Disneyland park in Shanghai, China will be
opened to the public on 16th June, 2016. It is the sixth
Disney theme park in the world.
The first Disneyland theme park was opened in
1955 in California U.S.A. It was built by the American
entrepreneur Walt Disney. At present there are
Disneyland parks in Florida, U.S.A., France, Japan,
Hong Kong and China.
Disneyland parks are very popular theme parks
among both children and adults. There are many
attractions in Disneyland. “Adventureland” is like
a remote tropical jungle with jungle cruises and
tree houses. Fairy tales come true in “fantasyland.”
“Tomorrowland” shows us the future with “Rocket to
the Moon” and submarine voyages.
Another great attraction in Disney theme parks
is the famous Disney characters like Mickey Mouse,
Donald Duck, Goofy and Roger Rabbit.
- When was the first Disney land opened?
- What was the first Disneyland?
- Who built it?
- What are the famous Disney characters?
- What are the attractions in Disney Land?
Third Step
Then I asked students to write a small note
Imagine that you and your friend get a chance to meet your most favorite cartoon character. what would you ask? how do u feel?









Comments
Post a Comment